ALWAYS100 2015 SPRING LEAGUE REGISTRATION
Grades 3rd-8th will be played every Thursday April 16-May 14, you will play two games each week. We have two locations for games, including SportONE Fieldhouse.
High School will be played every Tuesday April 21-May 19, you will play two games each week. We have two locations for games, including SportONE Fieldhouse.
- Please note that when you sign up there will be no practices offered, just ten games.
- Register by March 25th, but please know that registration fills up fast so when we get to max capacity we will have to close registration.
- Grades 3-8 Evaluations will be Thursday March 26th at 6:00 pm.
- There are no evaluations for high school age.
- Individuals $125, Team $425
Click on the age group to register.
Boys 3rd-5th Girls 3rd-5th Boys 6th-8th Girls 6th-8th
Boys High School Girls High School
Questions about the league should be e-mailed to Brittany Hamrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GATE ADMISSION FOR LEAGUE SESSIONS IS $3 PER DAY, OR $12 PASS FOR GRADES 3-8. GATE ADMISSION FOR LEAGUE SESSIONS IS $5 PER DAY, OR $15 PASS FOR HIGH SCHOOL.
ALWAYS 100 LEAGUE RULES*Each game will consist of two 20 minute halves*There will be a running clock*The clock starts stopping on the 2 minute mark in the second half
*Each player is allowed up to 5 fouls
*Overtime will run for 2 minutes
*Double overtime will run for 1 minute
*Triple overtime will be sudden death
*Each coach is allowed three, 30 second time outs per game
*Foul shots will be one & one. Double bonus is 2 shots
*Both teams MUST provide a score keeper
Home team score keeper will work the book, Visitors will work the shot clock
Each score keeper will get a free pass for the whole session
ANY Questions Please Call or Email